Monday, August 30, 2010

First Zoo Trip


Entering the African Journey!
Hanging out in the Eggs!
Garrett and Ethan in the tents in Africa
Mekie and her daddy!!
Garrett and Ash riding the train! Ash loved it.
Picture with the gorilla, but wait, where's the gorilla??
All 4 kids playing the drums.
Driving the safari Jeep. Mekie didn't make it in the picture she got elbowed trying to get in:(
Looking out at the animals !
Our first zoo trip was a success. When we got to the car Derek and I gave each other a high five and I said "We can do this"! We made it successfully through the zoo with not losing any children, no major break downs, and I didn't even lose my temper once with any child. All the kids had fun but they were tired. Ethan fell asleep in the car and when we got home everyone took naps, even Derek and I. We also became zoo members, since we had to pay for 6 of us it almost paid for a zoo pass for a year.










1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the pic of Ash and Garrett.... so cute

    ReplyDelete