Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Continued...It's a Snow Day


Well, it is coming to an end of the day and just wanted to let you know that I'm still singing and dancing because it's a snow day. The kids were awesome today. There was no fighting or screaming at all today. That is an amazing day!!


We didn't have any where to go so we just stayed in. The kids played most of the day inside and then this afternoon we headed outside to play. I played pictureka with Garrett and Ash, played puzzles with Mekie and Ethan, and even got to do computer games with the older 3. As a stay at home mom, you think you would have so much more time to play with your kids and get things done with the house and then you will be bored but you're not. I have been missing playing with my kids so much because we have been so busy. But today I put work aside and was flexible with the day and did what the kids wanted to do! I am so thankful for days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment