Thursday, October 7, 2010

Orphan Sunday November 7th!!!

Well I just found out that November 7th is Orphan Sunday. A friend that adopted twins from Ethiopia a few months before us posted about this upcoming day. And I went to the website: www.orphansunday.org and checked it out. And as you all know, we adopted two beautiful orphans so we are truly passionate about orphans. So I am asking you to go to the website and check out what you can do for the orphans on this day. It can be as simple as a your family or a small group praying for the orphans. I am attaching this video to watch. I watched it last night and cried and cried. I saw those orphans on the streets, I saw the need. Just check out the website and do something, no matter how small.


True Religion from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment