Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving!

This was Ash and Mekie's Thanksgiving program at school. This was Mekie's class.

Ash's Class

I love Ms. Mekie's smile and her custom Hair bows that I love making for her!!!
The kids take a field trip to the grocery store before the play and put together vegetable soup and make pumpkin muffins. So after they sing we headed to the gym for soup and muffins (at 9:30 in the morning, yum, yum!!)



This was Thanksgiving morning. My grandparents came out, my dad and his wife and my brother. This is my grandma and I finishing up the cooking. We had all the traditional foods and the kid's had a blast playing with Uncle Tyler and their grandparents! My mom then came later that day and we spent the night in the dark! Our power went out around 7:30 and didn't come back on until the middle of the night. Then my mom and I woke up at and headed out of the house at 3am for Black Friday shopping. My favorite!!! We had a great time and filled the car with our bargins!

No comments:

Post a Comment