Monday, June 28, 2010

Our Daughter, Mekie!







I am so happy to announce that we are finally the parents of our little girl, Mekie! I can't believe we will be leaving soon to pick up our beautiful children, Ash and Mekie! They think we would be traveling for an August 4th Embassy date which means that we would leave the Friday or so before. We are so excited to know that we are getting so close to bringing our children home! Enjoy the pictures of Mekie and I will update everyone when we know more. As for now, there is more waiting until we have confirmation on our travel dates. Thank you to everyone for all your prayers this morning. I have been having a really hard time the last couple days as we approached today. And this morning I just prayed to have some peace and God gave me just that.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Yay, Yay! Praising God for your family!

    I will pray you get to go for the early August embassy date. Let me know if you want to get together before you leave. We are a little more mobile now, especially in the afternoons.

    Amy G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God!!! Yippee!!!!!! How exciting... God's perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete