Monday, February 15, 2010

Update

Since I last added a post, we have received our binder! And boy it is big!!! But we are going right through it. We have started collecting our documents for our dossier and we are half way there. We have our homestudy interview Wednesday evening. We also sent in our I-600. So it is so nice getting so much accomplished! We have been reading this book "There's no me without you" and it has given Derek and I so much information about Ethiopia. It truly is eye opening. Any friends and family, I would encourage you to read it if you want to find out more information on Ethiopia and it also is a great story about an Ethiopian women rescuing orphans.

Also, I had a jewelry show last week that I meet an amazing bunch of women! One lady was friends with an Ethiopian women who lives here in this area. Also, 2 other women had adopted before and they shared their story with me. And then another lady also told me of 2 other families in our town that have adopted from Ethiopia. I couldn't believe all the connections I made at that show! It was defiently a "God Thing"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment